If you Internet Explorer in Windows XP and later versions, you would see that the visual styles are applied to the buttons and other controls like text box, checkbox etc. If you want to make these controls appear in the classic Windows style, then you can do so by making some setting changes. Here is how :
- Open the Run dialog, by pressing the key combination Windows Logo Key + R.
- Type inetcpl.cpl in the Run dialog and press Enter. This will open the Internet Properties window.
- In the Internet Properties dialog, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down the list of options and uncheck the checkbox labeled Enable visual styles on buttons and controls in webpages.
- Click OK to save the settings.