Google Chrome is very fast starting and page loading browser. But you can make it more productive and even more faster by installing the FasterChrome extension. Here is how :
- Visit https://chrome.google.com/extensions/ in the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Install button to install the ChromePad extension
- It will prompt you for confirmation. Click on Install to proceed.
Once you have FastestChrome installed, you are ready to use. Here are some of the salient features of the FastestChrome extension :
- Hightlight any word by selecting it using your mouse cursor and you will see its definition using Wikipedia.
- On web pages that have pagination at the bottom and you have to click a Next link to visit the next page, the next page is automatically loaded without you having to do anything. When you scroll down, the next page is started. The following picture shows how the next page of Google search page is auto-loaded :
- It converts any text link into an actual clickable link. For example, a link like http://www.trishtech.com/ would be converted into http://www.trishtech.com/.