When you browse the internet using Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer, it collects the history of your browsing like visited sites, temporary internet files, cookies etc. You can clean it from time to time, or you can clear the browsing history at every time you close Windows Internet Explorer. Here is how :
- Open the Run dialog, by pressing the key combination Windows Logo Key + R.
- Type inetcpl.cpl in the Run dialog and press Enter. This will open the Internet Properties window.
- In the Internet Properties dialog, select the General tab.
- Scroll down the list of options and uncheck the checkbox labeled Delete browsing history on exit.
- Click OK to save the settings.