Twitter is a big craze for last few years. Everybody wants to tweet. But Twitter has never released any desktop client so that people can tweet from the comfort of their desktop. Fortunately, there are some third party desktop clients for Windows like DestroyTwitter which you can use. Here is how :
- DestroyTwitter uses Adobe Air. So you have to download and install Adobe Air.
- Download DestroyTwitter from https://destroytwitter.com/download.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP archive to a folder and double click on DestroyTwitter172B.air. The file name may differ slightly, depending on the version.
- Click on the Install button in the Adobe AIR Application installer as shown
- In the next window, leave all the options as they are. Click on the Continue button to proceed.
- The DestroyTwitter window would be shown. Enter your Twitter credentials to start tweeting right from your desktop.
- You will see the tweets from the people you are following. You can hover your mouse over a tweet and you will see the options to reply, re-tweet or save the tweet.
- You can post a new tweet by clicking on the bottom-right tweet icon and filling in your tweet. You can also put in a link or upload a photo to your tweet.
There are many options in the DestroyTwitter desktop client which were not covered in this article. You can check the DestroyTwitter documentation for more information.