Windows command prompt is the home of the geeks. Some of us do not like the default font used in the Windows command prompt. If you do not like it too, then you can change the command prompt font. Here is how :
- Press the key combination Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog.
- In the Run dialog, type cmd and press Enter. This would open the command prompt window.
- Right click on the top-left corner of the command prompt window. Choose Properties from the menu
- Choose a font and choose a font size. I selected Lucida Console and size 14.
- Click OK to save the settings. You would find the font is changed in the command prompt window.