Windows 7 shows the clock in the bottom-right of the computer screen. This clock displays the local system time. Some people think it as a waste of screen space, as they can also see the time on the wall clock or wrist watch. If you want to hid this clock, here is how :
- Right click anywhere on the taskbar and select Properties. This would open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window.
- In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties, click on the Customize button.
- In the next window, click on the link labeled Turn system icons on or off.
- In the next window, choose Off Behavior for Clock as shown :
- Click OK to close the open windows. You would immediately see the clock is hidden and is no longer visible.