By default, Windows Vista uses a Windows Aero scheme of mouse pointers. But most people do not know, that there are more than a dozen other mouse pointer schemes to choose from in Windows Vista. You can choose a mouse pointer scheme of your like. Here is how :
- Right click anywhere on an empty area on the Windows Desktop.
- From the right-click menu select Personalize.
- In the Personalization window, click on the Mouse Pointers link as shown,
- In the Mouse Properties window, select a scheme from the drop down list labaled Scheme as shown,
- Click OK to save the settings.