The looks of the Opera browser can be customized by changing the skin it uses. You can download a new skin and apply it from within the Opera browser. Here is how :
- Open your Opera browser.
- Select from the top-left menu Menu → Appearance. You can also press the keyboard combination Shift + F12 to open the Appearance window.
- In the Appearance window, select the Skin tab.
- Select the option Find more skins to search the skins from the Opera community.
- Choose a skin of your like and click the Download button shown under that skin. The skin will start downloading.
- After the skin is downloaded, you would be asked for keeping the skin. Click Yes to continue.
- The downloaded skin would be applied and you would be able to see the Opera browser change the appearance.