Did you accidentally close a tab in the Opera browser? Do not bite your nails and pull your hair. You can easily re-open any recently closed tab in the Opera browser. Here is how you can re-open closed tabs in the Opera browser :
- In the Opera browser, click on the down arrow on the top-right of the the browser window. In the older versions of the Opera browsers you would see a recycle bin icon instead of a shown,
- A menu would pop up containing the list of the closed tabs for the current session of Opera browser. Here you can select which closed tab you want to re-open.
- You can also press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + T to re-open the last closed tab.
- Along with the closed tabs, you can also open the popup windows, that were automatically closed by the Opera browser, from this popup menu.
- You can choose to clear the list by selecting Clear list of closed tabs from the popup menu. Once you have cleared the list, you will no longer be able to re-open a closed tab.