Windows XP provides, Accessibility Options in the Control Panel for people who may have problems related to vision, hearing or mobility while using Windows. If you do not need these options, you can remove them from Windows. Here is how :
- Press the keyboard combination Windows logo key + R to bring up the Run dialog.
- Type regedit and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the following registry key in the Registry Editor :
- Right click on it and select Delete to delete the whole key,
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
If at any later time, you think you need those Accessibility Options, you can download this registry entry file. Unzip it to a folder and double click on add_accessibility_option.reg. This would restore the deleted key back into your Registry.