Like other browsers, Opera also stores the login credentials of various web sites so that you do not have to type the user name password again and again. Although, these stored credentials are encrypted yet there is a possibility of them getting stolen. You can remove all the stored passwords from Opera Password Manager. Here is how :
- Run your Opera browser.
- Click the red colored Opera menu button on the top-left.
- From the popup menu, select Settings → Preferences as shown
This would open the Preferences window. You can also press Ctrl + F12 to open the Preferences window.
- In the Preferences window, select Forms tab.
- Click on the button labeled Password Manager as shown,
- Click on each domain name, expand to the login web page, and then click on the Remove button as shown.