The About Windows dialog is a dialog that tells about the Windows version you are running, the registered username and the the registered organization. You can open this About Windows dialog box in many ways as described below :
- Open the Run dialog by pressing the keyboard combination Windows logo key + R.
- Type winver in the Run dialog and press Enter
- Open any folder on your hard disk.
- Press the Alt key once on your keyboard. You would see a menu appear in the Windows Explorer.
- In the menu, select Help → About Windows.