Windows 7 shows the Games category in the Start Menu. By default, you have to first open the Games folder and then choose a game to play. But you can turn the Games category into a menu to quickly run a game right from the Start Menu. Here is how :
- Right click on the Start Menu orb in the bottom-left of your screen.
- Choose Properties from the right click menu as shown,
- Select the Start Menu tab if not already selected.
- Click on the button labeled Customize as shown,
- Scroll down in the options list and choose Display as menu under the Games category as shown,
- Click OK to save the settings.