When you search for something in Bing search engine, it may display inappropriate search results containing pornographic links or images. You can turn on SafeSearch in Bing preferences to filter out such results. This is how :
- Visit Bing.com in your browser.
- Click on the Preferences link on the top-right of the web page.
- In the Preferences page, find the Safe Search section.
- Select Strict from the options under the Safe Search section.
- Then click on the pale yellow colored Save button on the right side.
- Your Safe Search preferences are now saved. You will no longer see any adult or inappropriate results in your Bing search results.
Note that Bing saves the preferences in a cookie in your browser. If you delete that cookie or clear your browser cache, then the settings will be lost and you will have to set the preferences again.