Google Chrome can automatically translate a web page into your reading language. To let Chrome know that a web page is in a language you can understand or whether it requires translation, you have to add this language to the list of your reading languages. Here is how :
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the wrench like icon on the top-right. Then choose Options from the menu as shown
- In the Google Chrome Options window, select the Under the hood tab.
- Click on the Change font and language settings button under the category Web Content as shown,
- In the Fonts and Languegs window, select the Languages tab.
- Click on the Add button as shown.
- Choose a language from the listbox and click OK.
- Close the Fonts and Languegs window by clicking on the OK button. Restart the browser for changes to take effect.