If you are a regular user of YouTube and enjoy watching videos on YouTube, then you should set the default video playback quality to match your connection or for a better experience. You can change the settings in YouTube to play the videos either in low quality or in high quality (high-definition). Here is how :
- Open YouTube in your web browser and login to your account.
- Click on your username on the top-right and choose Account.
- Click on Playback Setup on the left side.
- Choose the option Always choose best options based on my player size.
- Click on the button labeled Save Changes to save the changes.