Many new YouTube users often ask, how they can change the YouTube account picture? The YouTube account picture gives a face to your account. A YouTube account without any user picture is not trusted by the visitors. You would get more visitors to watch your videos if you have set a picture to your account. Here is how you can change and set a picture to your YouTube account.
- Login to your YouTube account in your favorite web browser.
- Your username is shown on the top-right of YouTube website. Click on the down arrow on right of your YouTube username. Clicking on the down-arrow, will open a drop-down menu. From this drop-down menu, select Account as shown.
- Select the Overview sub-category on the right side, if it is not pre-selected.
- You would see a plceholder space for your account picture. Click on the Change link under this placeholder.
- A new floating window will popup. Select the option Upload an image. Click on the Browse button to select an image stored on your local hard disk. You can choose an JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG image. The image file size should not exceed 2MB. For th best results the uploaded image should have 1:1 height to width ratios.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom, to save the image to your YouTube account. Congratulations! You have successfully set or changed a picture to your YouTube account.