Everyone seems to have a Facebook account these days. But you may jeopardize the security of your Facebook account if you login to your Facebook account on a public computer and forget to logout. Because you forget to logout, now everyone else can access your Facebook account from that computer. Do not worry, you can remotely logout from that device or computer easily. Here is how :
- Login to your Facebook account in your browser.
- Click on the Account on your top-right and select Account Settings from the drop down list.
- Click on the change link in front of the Account Security as shown.
- You will find a list of devices or computers aong with the geographical locations and operating systems, which you have used to login to your Facebook account but forgot to logout. If you find an unknown device or a device from which you forgot to logout, then click on the end activity in front of it.
- By clicking on the end activity you remotely logged out from the selected device or computer. If you see more than one devices listed, repeat the process for all of them.