If you have become addicted to Google+ by now, it is high time that you connect your other accounts like facebook, twitter, Yahoo! etc., to your Google+ account. By connecting them to your Google+ account, you can see in your Google+ profile relevant content that your friends share on the web on facebook or twitter. For example, if you like Lady Gaga on facebook, then after connecting facebook to your Google+, you would be shown suggested Lady Gaga profile to add to your circles in Google+ page. Here is how you can connect your facebook, twitter and other account with your Google+ account :
- Make sure you are logged in to your Google+ account in your web browser. If you are not logged in, then visit https://plus.google.com/ and log in to your Google+ account.
- Once you are logged in, visit https://plus.google.com/settings/connectedaccounts to open the Connected Accounts settings page for our Google+ account.
- Click on Connect an account and select a service like Facebook from the list as shown,
- Type in (or copy-paste) your facebook profile URL in the textbox and click on the green Add button. If you select the checkbox labeled Add this link to my public Google profile then this link is also shown on your Google+ profile to everyone.
- That’s it. Now you can see your facebook account listed on your Google+ Connected Accounts page. Similarly, you can connect other accounts ike twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, Yahoo! etc. to your Google+ profile.