Gmail has become the most popular free email service from Google. Millions of people use it everyday through the web interface (mail.google.com), POP3 and IMAP access on various devices. When you open the Gmail web site in a browser, it displays fifty conversations (email messages) per page by default. The fifty email messages displayed per page may not be enough for everyone. If you want to increase the number of email messages displayed, you can increase them to hundred. Here is how :
- Visit http://mail.google.com/ and logon to your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear like settings icon and then choose Mail settings on the top-right.
- On the Mail settings page, select the General section if not already selected.
- Next to the Maximum Page Size, you would see a dropdown listbox. Select a number from this listbox how many conversations you want to show per page. You can select from 10, 15, 20, 25, 50 or 100.
- Finally, scroll down at the bottom of the settings page and click on the Save Changes to save the changes.
After saving the changes in your gmail settings, you can go check your emails at http://mail.google.com/ and you would find the number of email messages being displayed per page has increased (or decreased) as per your choice.