Every time you meet a Windows user, he would start complaining about the problems he is facing in his Windows computer – websites do not open sometimes, it takes a long to boot Windows, icons are not displayed and so on and on. Most of the times I tell them to visit TrishTech.com to find the solutions of these problems, or help them myself whenever I have time. Sometimes the PC is so messed up, that I advise them to just format everything and install Windows all over again. Now a new software Wise PC 1st Aid claims to fix some of the very common Windows issues automatically.
Wise PC 1stAid is another helpful tool from the WiseCleaner software. It can fix common problems that Windows user complain about very often. Here is a list of problems (as of July 2014) that it can fix:
- Desktop icon error – icon for shortcut(s) not displayed
- Taskbar icon error – icon for shortcut not displayed
- Cannot open links in outlook or other software
- Hyperlink in Internet Explorer cannot be opened
- Cannot open Task Manager
- Cannot open Registry Editor
- Cannot open webpages when surfing the internet
- Sluggish internet performance because of add-ons
- Programs often crash and do not run smoothly
- Too much memory occupied by certain programs
- Slow start up of Windows
- Internet Explorer opens in very small window
- Internet Explorer stops responding
- Internet Explorer title is different
- Windows namespace lost or error displayed
- Now arrows displayed over shortcuts
- Windows updates fail and encounter error
- PC is running very slow
When you launch Wise PC 1stAid, it displays a gallery of the problems that you can go through and find the one that is giving you trouble. It displays a total of eighteen problems and you can click on any of them to go to the next step that allows you to fix them.
As you pick one of the problems, it displays even more detailed information about that problem so that you can be certain that it is the same problem that you are facing in your PC. A screenshot of the sample error is also show to help you identify it. When you are ready, you can click on the Fix Now button.
The fixing process is different for different types of problems and may involves closing of open windows, closing of File Explorer, restarting Windows etc. After the fixing is complete it asks whether the problem was fixed or not. If you choose “not fixed”, then it will give you options to ask Wise PC experts about a possible solution. If you select “the problem was fixed”, then it shows a congratulatory message.
Conclusion: Wise PC 1stAid can help you fix some of the very common Windows PC problems that are giving you trouble. Using its simple user interface, you can identify a problem and fix it automatically all by yourself, without needing any instructions from experts.
You can download Wise PC 1stAid from http://www.wisecleaner.com/wisepc1staid.html.