Google Play store has very exciting merchandise to offer – books, apps, music, videos, movies and more. This is no surprise that Google Play gift coupons have become so popular. These gift coupons are available in $10, $25 and $50 denominations and can be a great gift to teenagers on various occasions. On the back of these gift coupons is a scratch-to-reveal code that you have to enter in your Google account so that the credits are transferred to your account for later use on Google Play store. This process is called redeeming the Google Play coupon code and is an extremely easy process.
Here is how you can redeem a Google Play store coupon code in Android:
- Launch the Google Play app in your Android smartphone. On some phones it is right on the home screen, while in other models you have to open it from the all apps section.
- Touch the menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-left corner. Then select Redeem from the menu that shows up.
- It would show a screen where you have to enter your Google Play gift card coupon code. The code is entered automatically in uppercase, so you do not have to switch the keyboard in the uppercase mode. After entering the code touch the Redeem button.
- It would show a final confirmation screen where you should check whether you want the funds to be transferred to the selected Google account. This is important to check as sometimes we use a different Google account on Android smartphone. Touch the Confirm button to proceed to the next step.
- Now you should be able to check your funds in the Google Play store app and make purchases of any of the items available there.
Conclusion: Google Play Store gift cards are a great present for the younger people who do not yet have a credit card because of their young age. By redeeming the funds from the Google Play store gift cards they can also shop for their favorite games, apps, books or movies online.