SmartLock Passwords feature in Android saves the passwords you enter in different web sites and apps. It also allows automatic sign-in for all these apps and sites for which you have previously saved passwords. But it does not save these passwords locally in Android storage. Instead all the saved passwords are stored in the Google account that you use in your Android smartphone. If you want to remove these saved passwords or view the saved passwords, then you can do so from your Google account settings.
Here is how you can remove or view the passwords saved by SmartLock Passwords in Android:
- Open any web browser and navigate it to https://passwords.google.com/.
- Enter your Google sign-in information to sign-in to your Google account as usual.
- You will see settings for turning off or on the SmartLock Passwords, and the Auto Sign-in option for SmartLock. Below these options would be a list of all the saved passwords, whether saved through the Chrome browser or through the SmartLock feature in Android.
- Passwords are masked by default for privacy reasons. You can reveal the masked passwords by clicking/touching the small eye graphic.
- In order to delete one of these passwords, you can just click on the small cross shown next to that password. The passwords are deleted without any confirmation, so be careful not to delete some password that you have forgotten about.
Conclusion: Google has made it very easy to delete passwords saved by SmartLock password manager for Android. You can view and delete these passwords from within your Google account settings.