So you went crazy and watched all of those wrestling videos on Youtube that you promised your spouse not to watch anymore. Sure it gave you some thrill when watching those videos, but later on you got scared and cringed thinking what will happen if your spouse found out about it. Good news is that you can clear all of your Youtube videos watching history in just a few seconds. Here is how:
On Desktop Computers
- Open a web browser and visit Youtube web site in it.
- Login to your Youtube account using your Google credentials.
- Visit Youtube history page at https://www.youtube.com/feed/history.
- Under the Watch history tab, click on the Clear all watch history button.
On Android Smartphones
- Open the Youtube app on your smart phone.
- Pull down the menu and select Settings from there.
- On the Settings screen, select Privacy.
- Touch Clear watch history and then OK.
This will clear your Youtube videos watching history for your Youtube account across all the devices – PC, Mac, smart phones, tablets or any other device where you use this account.