Connect YouTube with Twitter account
When you upload a video, make a video favorite or subscribe to a channel on YouTube, your activities can be automatically tweeted on your Twitter account if you have connected your YouTube account with your Twitter account. You can connect your YouTube account with your Twitter account in the following manner :
- Login to your YouTube account.
- In YouTube click on your YouTube username on the top-right.
- Then go to Account Settings → Activity Sharing.
- Check all the options you want to share under What activities do I share?.
- Click on the link Twitter - Connect accounts as shown,
- You will have to login to your YouTube account again and you will be redirected to Twitter page as shown,
- Enter your Twitter credentials and click on the Allow button. After verification you will be redirected back to YouTube. You can see the connected account in the Activity Sharing section as shown,
- Click on the button Save Changes to save the settings.