Create passport size photographs online
The phrase "passport size photo" is very confusing. The dimensions of passport size photo vary from place to place. For example, in India a general passport size photo is 3.5cm x 3cm whereas in Japan a general passport size photo is 4.5cm x 3.5cm. But now you can create dimensionally correct passport size photographs using an online tool at www.epassportphoto.com. Here is how:
- Visit www.epassportphoto.com.
- Choose your country (if not auto-selected) from the dropdown list.
- Choose a dimension for your passport size photograph.
- Click on Get my free passport photos as shown
- Browse an image file from which you want to create the pasport sized photo. Click Next
- Drag and select a portion which would appear in the photo using your mouse. The two green lines should come between the top of your head and your chin. Click Next when ready.
- Click on the No Thanks link as shown
- Click on the Download passport photo sheet image button to download a set of passport sized photo on a single paper sheet which you can print on a color printer.
The following image (size reduced) is the outcome using a picture of Natalie Portman. As you can see, it contains fifteen passport size photographs created from the original picture. You can print this sheet on a color printer and cut the photos evenly out. If you do not have a printer, you can use an online printing service on the same site.