Disable spam filtering in Gmail
Google's free email service - Gmail, filters all spam automatically and sends the spam to a folder labeled Spam. Gmail offers no settings to disable or enable this behavior. But you can disable the spam filtering using a filter trick as described in this article.
- Visit http://mail.google.com/ and login to your Gmail account.
- Go to Settings by clicking on Settings in the top-right corner as shown.
- In the Settings, select the Filter section and click on Create new filter.
- Type is:spam in the text field Has the words and click on Next Step button as shown.
- You would see a message that is: is not recommended. Click OK to continue.
- In the next screen, select Never send it to Spam. Then click on Create Filter button.
- That's it. From now on, Gmail will not send any email that you receive to the Spam folder.