Remove saved passwords in Mozilla Firefox
When you enter login credentials on a web site, Firefox prompts you to save the passwords so that next time you do not have to type it in. Next time you visit that web site, Firefox automatically fills in the user name and the password fields from the saved passwords database. But this can be a security problem, as anyone can login to your accounts. If you want to clear your previously saved passwords, then follow these simple instructions :
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- From the menu bar select, Tools → Options.
- In the Options window, select the Security tab.
- Click on the Saved Passwords button as shown,
- From the list of passwords, select the passwords you want to remove. Then click the Remove button as shown,
- If you want to remove all the passwords, then click on the Remove All button.
- Click Close to close the window.