Take notes inside Google Chrome
How many times you feel the need of grabbing a notepad and pen to note down something off a web site ? Now worry no more. Google Chrome has a new extension that acts like a notepad right inside the Chrome browser. Here is how you can use it to take notes down :
- Visit https://chrome.google.com/extensions/ in the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Install button to install the ChromePad extension
- It will prompt you for confirmation. Click on Install to proceed.
- After ChromePad is installed in your Chrome browser you would see a brown colored notepad like icon in the Chrome toolbar, next to the location bar (where you type the web site address). Click on this icon to open the chromepad window. Type your notes inside it and click anywhere out side this window to close it.
- If you want to erase your notes, click on Menu on the top-right and choose Clear text
ChromePad is a nifty Chrome extension which makes it easy to quickly take down notes and save them for later use. You can start Google Chrome browser anytime later and you would find your notes right there.