Transform Any Website into an Asteroid Game in Chrome
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and nobody wants to be dull. So why be a dull person at your work? Just turn any web site into an Asteroid like game and have little fun to cut through the boredom of your daily work-load. You can turn any webpage into an Asteroid like video game using the KickAss extension for the Google Chrome web browser. Here is how :
- Visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/ in your Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Install button to install the KickAss extension in Chrome.
- The KickAss extension is installed immediately and you can see a little rocket like icon in the Chrome toolbar on the top-right as shown. If you are feeling bored and tired of routine work, just click on this icon to start the Android like game on the currently open page.
- The KickAss game would start on the currently open webpage. You would see a triangular rocket which you can control using the Up, Left and Right keys on your keyboard. To toggle seeing your enemies press the B key on your keyboard. Actually all the elements of a webpage are your enemies. Press the Space key the keyboard to start firing and destroying all the enemies.
- Your score is shown at the bottom-right corner of the webpage you are on. Everytime you destroy an enemy, you score 10 points.
- If you are done playing this KickAss game, you can just press the Esc on your keyboard to stop playing and return back to the original web page. You will need to reload the page to see all the elements.