Browser and Email client links in Start Menu
In Windows Vista new Start Menu, a link to default internet browser and the default email client is shown. But you can customize the start menu to show links to any installed browser and the email client you want. They need not have to be the default internet browser and the default email client. Here is how :
- Right click on the Start Menu orb and select Properties.
- In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog, select the Start Menu.
- Click on the Customize button as shown
- At the bottom of the dialog box, you would see two drop down lists. The first one is for the browser and the second one is for the email client. Choose any browser and email client from the drop down list as shown :
- Click OK button to save the settings.