Select filetypes to be previewed in preview pane in Windows Vista
Windows Vista shows the previews of few selected file types in the Preview pane in Windows Explorer, which shows the contents of the currently chosen file. But you can add more filetypes to be previewed in the Preview Pane. Here is how :
- Download PreviewConfig from http://www.winhelponline.com/utils/previewconfig.zip.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to a folder. Run PreviewConfig.exe.
- From the left sie list, select a file extension type.
- Select how you want to preview it, as plaintext, as multi-media or as none.
- Click the Apply button to add that filetype.