Turn on remote desktop in Windows Vista
If you need access to your computer from another computer over a network or the internet, then you need access Remote Desktop. By default, the remote desktop is disabled in Windows Vista, but you can easily enable it. Here is how :
- Press the key combination Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog.
- Type SystemPropertiesRemote.exe in the Run dialog and press Enter.
- Select the Remote tab if it is not already selected.
- Check the option labeled Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop.
- Click the OK button to save settings.