Hide clock in Windows XP
Windows shows the clock in the bottom-right corner of computer screen. It is a great tool to keep you informed of the current time, but some people find it irritating. if you are one of them, then you can chose to hide it. Here is how :
- Right click anywhere on the taskbar.
- Choose Properties from the right click menu.
- This would open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window. Select the Taskbar tab if not already selected.
- Uncheck the checkbox labeled Show the clock.
- Click OK to save the settings.