If you have a smaller screen like on a netbook and want to put many icons on your desktop, then you can decrease space between two icons. On the other hand, if you have a big screen, then you can increase space between two icons on your desktop, to make it look more tidy. This is how :
- Right click on an empty space on your desktop
- From the context menu, select Properties
- From the Item dropdown list select Icon Spacing (Horizontal) and change the value of size to 30 or whatever value you like.
- Similarly, for Icon Spacing (Vertical), change the size value to 30 or whatever value you like.
- Click OK to save the settings