Windows 7 taskbar does not show the name of open windows in the taskbar, but it combines all the same type of windows into a single icon. You can choose to stop this behavior and make Windows 7 show all open windows icons in the taksbar separately. This would make the Windows 7 taskbar look and behave like the Windows Vista taskbar. This is how :
- Right click anywhere on an empty space on the taskbar and choose Properties.
- In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, select the Taskbar tab if not already selected.
- Check the checkbox labeled Use small icons as shown
- From the Taskbar buttons dropdown list, select Never combine.
- Click OK to save the settings.