After installing an extension in the Apple Safari browser if you find that its not what you were looking for then you can uninstall that extension. Uninstalling an extension from the Apple Safari browser is easy. Here is how you can do this :
- Run Apple Safari. On the top-right side, you would see a settings gears like icon. Click on it and select Options as shown
- In the Preferences window, select the Extensions tab.
- In the list of the extensions, select the extension you wanted to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button next to the extension as shown
- Safari would show a confirmation dialog. Click Uninstall to proceed
- You would see the extension disappear from the Apple Safari. Restart the Safari browser.