Two of the most exciting features in Windows 7 are Aero Shake and Aero Snap. The Aero Shake feature allows you to shake a window and all other windows will be minimized. If you shake it again, then all other windows will be restored. In the Aero Snap, you can dock a window to any edge of your screen, by dragging it to that edge. Now, you can enjoy these features in Windows XP too. Here is how :
- Download AquaSnap from http://www.nurgo-software.com/download/AquaSnap.msi.
- After installing AquaSnap, you would see its icon in the system tray. Double-click on it to open the AquaSnap settings.
- In the settings window, choose the tab labeled Aqua Snap ans select Aero Snap as shown
- In the settings window, choose the tab labeled Aqua Shake ans select Aero Shake as shown
- Click OK to save the settings.
Now you have the same functionality of Aero Shake and Aero Snap in Windows XP, as is present in Windows 7. You can further customize the settings as suited to your taste.