If you have set the folder properties to view the folders in a certain way and later find the views inconvenient, then you can choose to reset the folders. By resetting the folder settings, you can reset all the options back to default. Here is how :
- Open any folder you want.
- From the menu bar, select Tools → Folder Options to open the Folder Options window.
- In the Folder Options window, select the View tab.
- Click on the button labeled Reset All Folders as shown,
- Click OK to close the window.