After you have changed settings for a folder, you would want that all folders in the Windows should open like that. You can apply the settings of a single folder to all the folders in Windows Vista. Here is how :
- Open the folder for which you have changed the settings to your like.
- From the menu bar, select Organize → Folder and Search Options. This would open the Folder Options window.
- In the Folder Options window, select the View tab.
- Click on the button labeled Apply to Folders as shown,
- Click OK to save the settings and close the Folder Options window.