When a program crashes in Windows XP, you may receive a request to send an error report to Microsoft. These requests can become a little annoying. If you feel bugged by these report submission requests, then you can disable this feature. Here is how :
- Right-click on the My Computer and select Properties to open the System Properties window. Alternatively, you can press the keyboard combination Windows logo key + Pause.
- In the System Properties window, select the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Error Reporting button as shown,
- Select the option Disable Error Reporting as shown,
- Click OK button to save the settings. Close the System Properties window.
Note : If you are getting a lot of these error submission requests, then the respective program may have some programming bug in it. You should try to update the program in question.