When you scroll a web page in Mozilla Firefox using the mousewheel, the page scrolls up or down 3 lines. This scrolling is not smooth and the page scrolls up or down immediately. If you want to scroll smoothly the web page, then you will have to enable smooth scrolling in Firefox. Here is how :
- Run your Firefox browser.
- From the menu bar select, Tools → Options.
- In the Options window, select the Advanced → General tab.
- Place a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Use smooth scrolling as shown,
- Click OK to save the password.