Youtube allows you to watch the videos in fullscreen by clicking on its fullscreen window button under the video. But what if you do not want to watch it fullscreen but full window of you browser? Google Chrome has an answer for you in form of an extention – Windows Expander for Youtube. Here is how you can use it :
- Visit https://chrome.google.com/extensions/ in the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Install button to install the Windows Expander for Youtube extension
- It will prompt you for confirmation. Click on Install to proceed.
- After Windows Expander for Youtube is installed in your Chrome browser, try watching a Youtube video in Google Chrome browser. You will see the maroon colored icon in the location bar. Click on it to watch the video in full window.
- After you click on the maroon colored icon as described in the previous step, the Youtube video expands to the whole window as shown :
- If you want to reduce back the size of the video and use the Youtube in a normal way, then again click on the same maroon colored icon in the location bar.