Mozilla Firefox can store your login credentials (usernames and passwords) for various web sites like YouTube or Google etc. These stored passwords can be viewed by anyone who has access to your computer. But you can set a master password to protect all the saved credentials. Here is how :
- Run your Firefox browser.
- From the menu bar select, Tools → Options.
- In the Options window, select the Security tab.
- Place a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Use a master password as shown,
- You will be asked to enter your master password. Type your master password and then repeat it.
- Click OK to save the password.