When you click on a website link on a page, it may open a new popup Firefox window. This can be quite annoying for most of us because it is hard to track all the popup windows. But you can force Firefox to open such a link in a new tab instead. Here is how :
- Start your Firefox browser.
- Select from the menubar Tools → Options.
- In the Options window, select Tabs tab.
- Check the checkbox labeled Open new windows in a new tab instead as shown.
- Click OK to save the settings. Close the Options window.