Windows XP asks you for choosing a time zone during Windows installation. If you want to choose a different time zone after Windows has been installed, then you can change the time zone even after the installation. Here is how :
- Right click on the system clock shown in the bottom-right corner of the Windows desktop. Select Adjust Date/Time as shown
- In the Date and Time window that opens, select the Time Zone tab by clicking on it.
- Select a new time zone from the drop down list as shown.
- If you live in an area which uses daylight savings changes, then you can select the checkbox to Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes.
- Click OK to save the settings.