Some of us are very bad internet addicts and spend a lot of time browsing the internet. What is worse is that we do not realize how many hours we have spent on a particular web site. The Time Tracker extension for Google Chrome shows how much time you have spent on a website in Google Chrome. Do not be shocked to see that you have spent over 20 hours on sites like YouTube. Here is how :
- Visit https://chrome.google.com/extensions/ in the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Install button to install the Time Tracker extension
- It will prompt you for confirmation. Click on Install to proceed.
- After Time Tracker extension is installed in your Chrome browser, just browse web sites like normal. After a while click on the clock icon on the top-right of Google Chrome as shown,
- You can see the the list of sites, time spent on each site and the percentage of time spent. If you want to clear the stats, you can click on the Clear *All* Stats. You can also pause the timer by clicking on the Pause Timer.