You do not have manually hunt for the lowest available process. Now you can automatically get the lowest price when you shop online. The InvisibleHand add-on for Mozilla Firefox shows a discreet notification when a better price is available on a product you’re browsing or shopping for. This add-on works for over hundred online shopping web sites in the US, UK and Germany – including NewEgg, Amazon, Walmart and many more. This add-on also works on Google and eBay when you search for a product.
The InvisibleHand add-on is very useful add-on for online shoppers. It is a featured add-on by Mozilla, is recommended by Google and is declared malware free by Softpedia. According to the popular newspaper, New York Times, “If Adam Smith were alive today, he might rely on InvisibleHand for his online shopping. The service, a Firefox add-on, notifies users if a product is available for less elsewhere, eliminating the need for price-comparison websites. The invisible hand never worked so quickly.”
According to another newspaper USA Today, “The InvisibleHand is an effortless way to compare prices online. While you’re sizing up a particular item on Amazon.com, for example, InvisibleHand is quietly monitoring other stores and sites and alerting you on your toolbar if the product is available elsewhere at a lower price. It doesn’t work for all stores or products, but it covers enough of the big retailers to make it a timesaver. Download it free at getinvisiblehand.com, but remember, for now it only works with a Firefox browser.”
This is how you can install and use the InvisibleHand add-on in Mozilla Firefox :
- Visit https://addons.mozilla.org/ in your Firefox browser.
- Click on the green Add to Firefox button to install the InvisibleHand add-on.
- Restart Firefox to complete the installation of the add on.
- Once you have installed the InvisibleHand add-on, you are ready to use it. Just visit any of the supported shopping websites or just use Google to search for a product you want to buy. As soon as, the InvisibleHand add-on finds a deal for the product you are looking for you would see a notification bar on the top of the browser tab. The notification bar shows the lowest price available for the searched price. It has a Retailers button clicking on which you can see other deals.
- You can click on the Reviews button, if available, to see the reviews of others who have shopped previously.
- You can click on the green arrow icon in the bottom-right of the Mozilla Firefox browser to set the InvisibleHand add-on. When you click on it, the settings page opens in which you can set whether you want the InvisibleHand add-on to support search Engines like Google, Bing etc. You can also set the option to support eBay on the same page.
The InvisibleHand is a must-to-have add-on for all the online shoppers. Now you can also get the best deals online without doing the hard work of jumping from website to website for comparing prices of the product you are looking for.