All the latest web browsers support tabbed web browsing. Mozilla Firefox also allows tabbed web browsing. When you hover the mouse cursor over the Firefox window in the Windows taskbar then by default it only shows the thumbnail preview of the current tab. But you can change the settings so you can see the thumbnail previews of all tabs open in a Mozilla Firefox web browser. This is how :
- Run Firefox web browser.
- Click on the orange colored Firefox box on the top-left and select Firefox → Options → Options
- Click on the green colored Add to Firefox button to install the PriceBlink add-on.
- In the Options window select the Tabs tab.
- Select the checkbox labeled Show tab previews in Windows Taskbar as shown.
- Click the OK button to save the setting.