Many times we come across captivating, useful and fun web sites and we want to send the links to our friends mobile phones so they can also have a taste of the fun sites that we have been enjoying. But typing and sending a URL on a mobile phone is a cumbersome work. Using the free Site-to-Phone service you can send links from any browser on your desktop computer, laptop or netbook computer to any mobile phone. This is how :
- Visit the Site to Phone web site http://sitetophone.com/ in your browser on your computer.
- Click on the big blue button labeled Setup with your phone as shown.
- A link would be generated by the Site to Phone web site. You have to access this URL in the target mobile phone. Once you browse to this URL in your mobile phone, your mobile phone would be setup and registered to recieve links from your browser in your computer.
- After your mobile phone has been setup, you can start sending links to it using a browser on your computer. Just visit the Site to Phone site again in your computer’s browser, type the link you want to send in the Quick send box and click on the Send to phone button.
- To view these links on your mobile phone just visit the Site to Phone site in your mobile phone and check the Your Links section. All the links would be listed there. You can click on the arrows on the right side of the links to launch them in your mobile phone.
The Site to Phone is a free and first service of its own kind. It lets you send links from your desktop computer to your mobile phone very easily. It can be used for sending fun site links, youtube video links and other useful links to your mobile phone in the blink of an eye. This can really save you from the headache of manually typing the links on your mobile phone.